Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Going native"

As this little trampoose begins to rattle to its natural finish I'm proud to report that I've learned to blend in with the locals.









At first, things were a little awkward.



















But, as they say, perseverance pays.


















Sometimes we saw eye to eye.












Sometimes we didn't.





















But love was inevitable.














"What's a nice girl like you doing in a barn like this?"












I hope you enjoy the photos. I suffered a traumatizing cow tongue in the mouth for the sake of that last one.

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive. You really are blending in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least the tongue was still alive. (I once had dead cow tongue in my mouth/rest of my g.i. tract)
    <3z
    Clark

    ReplyDelete